Wednesday, August 24, 2011

So Much Love!

Every morning as I'm getting Captain ready for school, i can't help but look forward to the love his friends and teachers give me when i get there and especially as I'm leaving.

This morning i wanted to blog about something else, but here I am blogging about "all the love" i get every morning. There are times when I'm not in the best mood. Probably because Captain gave me a hard time to brush his teeth and wash his face. Maybe he took forever to eat his breakfast...or he just simply did not go to bed early enough which causes him to be in a very bad mood :-((  he may lay down between 8 and 8:30pm but won't shut his eyes until 11:30pm...yeahhhh crazy right?
But as soon as we get to his school i feel 100 times better.

First when they see Captain, they all run to the door or fence (if their out in the playground) and they literally argue and fuss to hug him first. They are all saying his name at the same time and if he is not in a good mood they give him even more love. It is very clear that Captain is "loved" at school. He sometimes just stands there but most of the time he hugs them back and is giggling. He feels good.

That makes my day. Then there is ME, as I'm leaving and saying bye to everyone, they all come and hug me and tell me they love me. The teachers say they don't do it with any other parent. Goshhh that makes me feel like a beautiful flower. His best friend "Yosa" always tells me, "Captains mom, i love you so much...with all my heart." Oh! You have no idea what that does to me. To be loved by innocent children is the best feeling in the world. I would not trade it for all the money out there.

I know all their names and when i say bye i make it personal. I take the time to hang with them every time i drop off Captain. Even if it is just 3 minutes (usually longer) i never leave in a rush. When i do leave, they all stand at the door or fence saying bye. I must admit, there has been a few times where i get into my car with tears in my eyes. It just amazes me how children can be SO LOVING to one another.

It is the most beautiful thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis