Monday, June 20, 2011

I Love My Lil Garden!

I had the day off today and stayed home most of the day.
I skipped on Hot Yoga this morning and went and did some things for my new business with my sister.
But when i got home, i decided to go over to Wal-Mart and purchase some gardening products. Kirk came along with me. I think we made some good choices. I have a very small garden in my new house and really wanted to make it look simple yet "pretty."

We had a blast just setting it up. We laughed and shared small talk with the neighbours.

Everything we picked up came up to under $50 and well worth it. I took these pictures because...well I'm proud lol.

I don't know if you have started on your gardening, but it does not have to be a big deal. i mean; keep it simple. There are sales going on everywhere. Set the tone for your visitors before they even enter your apartment/house.

I'm happy with my lil garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis