Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Aim for A Beautiful Day!

I woke up this morning, and it was so gloomy and yucky outside. It almost ruined my day ALREADY and it was only 7am. Then i told myself, "it is beautiful outside, I'm going to have an amazing day at the studio and in my meetings, I'm going to smile all day, I'm going to notice people, be present and in the moment and above all, I'm going to love everyone today!"

God is amazing.
We must seriously tap into ourselves and transform our minds. Uplift ourselves. Love ourselves and others.

Today, tap into your breathing. Listen to your breathing. Don't get caught up into an emotion. An Emotion only lasts 90 seconds, so why do we get so caught up in it? LET IT GO and move on. BREATH from within yourself. Listen to it. Be aligned with it.

These are my words for the day.
I'm off to Hot Yoga......

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis