Sunday, October 23, 2011

Are You Following Me?


First, do you like my new color? :-)))I love it...

Ok ladies and gents, i need your help here. I need you to click on the FOLLOW button on the right hand side of this screen. I looked at my "stats" this week which i have not done in months and noticed that this week alone, i had 172 viewers on my main page for the blog. Now that is insane considering there is not many followers. So what is it? I mean why don't you just follow my flog and join along?

I hear so many bloggers complain about this and never felt the need to comment as i enjoy blogging and did not care how many followers i had. But, after a "business marketing workshop i did this week, it started bothering me. Because i really do write for YOU so i want to see that you are following me.

So if you read this, then simply click on the FOLLOW button and join this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis