Thursday, November 10, 2011

They Kick Your Behind!

I feel amazing. Awesome. Strong and happy. I'm telling you, when i workout consistently i feel so healthy and i even eat healthier. When I'm not in the gym, or doing something physically active, I'm lazy and i eat all the wrong things. I have a sweet tooth that seems to pop up on me at those times. I have not been very faithful in the gym at all since July. I gained about 8 pounds this summer which for me is not good because I'm only 5 feet. There was something about the gym that was not motivating me. I tried it all. Had my music going loud in my ears, had all the right gear (clothing) on and even bought a great pair of working out sneakers....but i just wasn't feeling it.

A dear friend of mine told me about Paul's Boot Camp which is a 2 minute drive from my house. I live borderline Vaughan and Brampton. It is located at Zenway and Hwy 7. I drive by there all the time on my way to work at the wedding studio. Each time i drove by i could hear the excitement inside. Loud music and loud women (lol). So one day i walked in and asked if i could do a trial, and they said "of course."

OHHHHHH myyyyyy let me tell you, it was the most amazing workout i have ever done. I mean that. I was soaked. I did an Academy 3 class, which i would not recommend for a beginner, but i was amazed. I immediately signed up for the trail month. That was a month and a half ago. There is no better way to go then this. Within 4 days i saw results.

I found as soon as i hit my 30's i started getting lazy with the gym. I would go like 3 times a week compared to 5 times a week. PBC makes you wanna go to every class. It's fun, energetic, loud and the ladies are all amazing! We have a blast there. Seriously. I never talk to people at the gym but I'm the real "Liz" when I'm at PBC.

I encourage if you to take a look at their website right here and try a class that fits your schedule and needs. You will thank me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis