I'm amazed on how many health benefits coconut oil has. I tell you, when you research, you find the TRUTH. I'm going to attach an article on this oil and the link to where you can go and read more. A dear friend of mine is selling the pure organic coconut oil, and yesterday while at church, he was explaining the benefits to me and where this pure oil comes from. He said, "Liz everyone on this planet should be using coconut oil; to cook with, use on our skin-The benefit of coconut oil on the skin is comparable to that of mineral oil, our hair and even drinking it." I was sold. Although i have been hearing about this for a long time, i never took it serious. It is also a cleanser and a form of loosing weight. It's magical. It is truly from God. As believers, we should use nothing but Pure Organic Coconut Oil.
Please read this article found here....
Coconut oil consists of more than ninety percent of saturated fats (Don’t panic! First read to the last word. Your opinion may change), with traces of few unsaturated fatty acids, such as monounsaturated fatty acids and polyunsaturated fatty acids. Virgin Coconut Oil is no different from this. Let us have a bit detailed study of this.
- The Saturated Fatty Acids: Most of them are Medium Chain Triglycerides, which are supposed to assimilate well. Lauric Acid is the chief contributor, with more than forty percent of the share, followed by Capric Acid, Caprylic Acid, Myristic Acid and Palmitic.
- The Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids: Linoleic Acid.
- The Monounsaturated Fatty Acids: Oleic Acid.
- The Poly-phenols: Gallic Acid, which is phenolic acid. These poly-phenols are supposed to be responsible for the fragrance and the taste of Coconut Oil and Virgin Coconut Oil is rich in these poly-phenols.
- Certain derivatives of fatty acid like Betaines, Ethanolamide, Ethoxylates, Fatty Esters, Fatty Polysorbates, Monoglycerides and Polyol Esters.
- Fatty Chlorides, Fatty Alcohol Sulphate and Fatty Alcohol Ether Sulphate, all of which are derivatives of Fatty Alcohols.
- Vitamin-E and Vitamin K and minerals such as Iron.
massage of the head with coconut oil ensures that your scalp is free of dandruff, lice, and lice eggs, even if your scalp is dry. Coconut oil is extensively used in the Indian sub-continent for hair care. It is an excellent conditioner and helps in the re-growth of damaged hair. It also provides the essential proteins required for nourishing damaged hair. It is therefore used as hair care oil and used in manufacturing various conditioners, and dandruff relief creams. Coconut oil is normally applied topically for hair care.
Please visit Organic Facts for this entire article. You will be amazed. Don't wait to long before adding this oil to your diet. If you would like to know where you can purchase this, please contact me at email@example.com