Monday, July 18, 2011

It's Summer Time!

I truly hope you are all enjoying these HOT days....because they won't last.

If you have children, get out there and enjoy them. If you are single and dating, i hope you are dating outdoors. If you are married, be the Boss Lady and make the plans. Give your hubby a break, and make a couple exciting summer plans.
Like a picnic. A weekend camping trip packed with exciting games and activities.

Whatever it is, enjoy enjoy enjoy this weather.

I know we must work hard but my friends what is the point if we are not going to play hard too.

I have been working on my new company with my sister (a lot of work) but we have also been enjoying our days and nights with our family. For instance my little bugger sister left me for 4 days to go away to the trailer with her hubby and kids. She has been sending me pics throughout the 4 days and i know she is having a great time. She deserves it. After all this work, why not? I must say tho, it is not the same without her :-(((

Captain and i have been going swimming, a couple museums, Wild Water Kingdom a few times already, visiting with family and close friends, a few birthday parties, and we are going camping the first week of Aug. I can't wait.

You know sometimes we are so hard on ourselves ladies. I have been putting in overtime at all my jobs....and I DESERVE to take a break for this summer. Every summer actually! We all do. If you are anything like me, if I'm not doing a lot than i feel useless. I feel like like I'm not doing enough and should be. You know whenever you use the word "should" it means someone else is expecting you to do something. The word "should" is not YOU! If it was you, you would be saying "i want too...or i need too." Hmmm something to think about eh?

But ladies, take some time off. I decided the summers would be my time to shine! My time to be with the kids or simply sit on my couch and have a glass of wine and watch my reality shows :-)))

Are you truly enjoying your summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis