Saturday, March 3, 2012

It is finally here...My Book Launch' Soiree Thursday May 31 2012


It's finally here....

The past 36 years of my life have been an amazing journey; filled with trials, tests, love and many forms of emotional roller coasters. Would i change any of it if i could? NO!
Every single person i have met, had a friendship with, worked with, volunteered with, shared with, had a connection / relationship with or maybe just a stranger i shared briefly with; have all impacted my life one way or another. Whether it was bitter or sweet, it was sweet.

I am grateful to you all for helping me to shape my life and helping me to discover
"Who I am"

It would be an honor to me, to see you at my book release soiree
Thursday May 31st 2012
@
The Vue Lounge
6:00 pm

It will be an evening of LOVE and UNITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis