Sunday, March 27, 2016

The Secret to Living is Giving!



'Pay if Forward' is a title to a movie but the concept has been around from the beginning of time.

The gift of life was given to us so that we can return the favor. When you give you release a kingdom principle in your life.

As the author of 'If You Played In My Playground' I know 100% that I received the gift of life from God to write this book on purpose for purpose; to pour out my trials, struggles and breakthroughs so that my process of transformation would work in your life (the reader) so that you may be complete within yourself.

I did not write the book to just 'sell' a book. My desire was to restore hope into the lives of many women, men, boys and girls all over the world who have simply given up or lost a sense of hope. It's not just ink on a paper, it's the written expression of a true living God- inside of me. What made me a believer was what He was able to do with my story- my mess. And in return I just want to pay it forward...

We all have a playground filled with unique stories. Imagine in Iraq right now; what their playground looks like; a war zone.

Sometimes that 'thing' in your life that can be your greatest gift, that also first presented itself in a moment of pain- it isn't ideal or picture perfect and all you want to do is give up, but on the other side of that 'thing' is where your victory is at.

The thing that hurt me the most is the very thing that I am using to help people today.

What is the 'thing' you have that you can give? Is it your story? Your time? Your resources or money? Is it your smile or a listening ear? Find it and give it away!

Love, Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis