Saturday, October 27, 2012

Believers Don't Beg!


I learned a long time ago not to beg God in prayer but to actually thank Him in advance for what He is doing and about to do in my life and the lives of those around me. It took me a long time to master this. I use to pray and say "God will you just take her out of this misery...God will you just help me with this situation? "I had very little understanding of the Word (Gods Word) therefore I was not speaking the Truth in prayer I was speaking only about the problem I or others were up against.

It took a LONGGG time to see that only immature believers pray the problem. I now know that as a believer, I pray the answer. I don't have to plead with God because I am speaking the Truth of His word....so no begging! Once I gained this knowledge, my prayer life totally transformed. Just like it did that day i laid in that hospital room about to get my brain split open (a little graphic) I said "God you said in Your Word that the fruit of my body shall be blessed. I decree it to be so. I decree that your anointing shall be upon me right now in this moment...No weapon that has been formed or shall ever be formed against me shall prosper..." I did not have to beg, because Gods word says if we decree a thing, it shall come to pass. As a matter a fact as soon as i began to pray the fear disappeared.

Today, i chose to operate in Truth. When i decree something, it is already done. In knowing this, I am able to pray for many people at once (I rarely pray for myself for i believe that in praying for others, I receive whatever it is God has for me) I pray for an individual and then move onto somebody else. Don't get it twisted though, if what I am asking is not according to Gods will, then obviously it is not my choice, it is His. This is why i ask "according to thy will Father" and of course i ask in faith.

If i ask in Jesus name and i ask in faith, how can i loose?

I learned a long time ago as a believer not to operate according to my feelings. I operate in the realm of the Spirit according to Gods truth and plan for my life. I know the truth and i don't care what the enemy tries to tell me about myself or others around me or my situations at that. No matter how many times i / we have made mistakes, i / we know that our mistakes are our training manual to Gods calling in our lives. No matter what, i / we know that The Truth is going to straighten us out!

God does not want us to stand in pain or beg, He wants us to STAND ON HIS TRUTH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis