Friday, September 21, 2012

I am Blessed!

I have had the wonderful privilege to host my own book signing in Indigo (Chapters) inside of the Yorkdale Mal Sunday September 30 at 11:30am - 2:00pm

God is so amazing. 

I looked into doing a book signing at the Chapters in Brampton on Main and Bovaird, although my favorite location is the Yorkdale one, but i guess God had another plan for me and gave me what my (Big) heart desired. I was told by the manager that urban non-fiction books / memoirs do really well in the Yorkdale location and all i could say was "Praise God."

So here it is ladies and gents:


If you missed the first book launch, don't miss this opportunity to purchase a signed copy by ME :-)

This has been an amazing journey for me. Life is a wonderful gift and I am so thankful to God, that i can share it with you ALL! Sharing this story has been the most liberating experience in my entire life.
I AM FREE!

Love Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis