Friday, April 15, 2011

I Will NOT Snooze Again!

I do not normally sleep in AT ALL. I'm in bed by 9-9:30pm the latest most nights. Last night Captain and i were still up at 11pm...which totally messed me up this morning. Keep in mind, I think I'm still jet legged (did i spell it right) My alarm went off at 5:50am and for the first time ever, i put it on snooze until 6:15 and then i did it again at 6:15am for 10 minutes. Captain was so beat and did not want to be bothered for his milk (which was a huge surprise) so i let him stay home with his brother Keeno.

I was not in a good mood when i got into my car and I'm at work totally out of it. I kept trying to figure out what was wrong with me and i finally got it. I'm tired. I rushed into work and I feel out of it. Not because i went to bed a bit later than usual but because i went back to sleep and according to Dr.Phil once you wake up it takes more than an hour to fall into a deep sleep. So why do we do that to ourselves? I mean what is the point of getting ten to fifteen more minutes of sleep? Plus I could not get Captain up and decided to keep him home, which i never do and than on top of that my morning coffee taste like crap. I was rushing to get ready because i did not have much time to drop Captain to school, only to keep him home.

I will never put my alarm on Snooze again and i will not rush again either. I do not like feeling this way at all. I mean what is the point? Just get to bed on time and wake up on time. It's simple.

Ok so what can i do to feel better? Hmmm well it is all in our minds. Right? YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis